- Please note that the exchange student must be selected by the home university. Upon this, the student must be nominated by Home University as well.
- After receieving your exchange coordinator’s confirmation, we will consider your application. If your application is accepted, your acceptance letter will be sent to the email address you have mentioned in the application form. The letter is sent in May for the fall semester and in Novembre for the spring semester.
- Every student must send their applications and documents before:
- 10th June (For the First Semester or for the whole academic year)
- 1st December (For the Second Semester)
The documents that must be sent to the ETSICCP are:
- Updated Transcript of records
- Statement of purpose
- Copy of Passport or I.D.
- Language Certificates
- Document attached below (those corresponding to each program)
Click on the images below, for downloding the documents for each of the different programmes offered here:
- MAGALHAES – SMILE
- BILATERAL AGREEMENT
- VISITING STUDENTS