Please note the exchange student must be selected by their home university. After receiving your coordinator’s confirmation, we will send you an email to give you access to the Mobility Program Application, where you will submit the documents listed in the following section. Documents must be submitted before the following deadlines:
- January-July exchanges: 1st of December.
- September-January exchanges: 10th of June.
Once we have verified your documents, we will consider your application. If your application is accepted, we will send you an Acceptance Letter.
- UpdatedTranscript of records
- Motivation Letter
- Curriculum vitae
- Copy of Passport or I.D. It must be valid for the entire period you would spend in our School.
- Language Certificates
- Application Form
- Learning Agreement
If your application has been accepted, after we send you the Acceptance Letter you must then send us:
- Accident and Liability Insurance receipt.